What's in this article:
Accessing your society's content or journal
Your membership usually only provides you access to your society's journal content, not to the whole JSTOR archive. To get access to your online subscriptions on the JSTOR platform, take the following steps:
- Go directly to the journal's homepage on JSTOR.
- (If you don't have the direct link already, you can find it on our complete list of journals on JSTOR listed alphabetically.)
- Click "Login to My Account" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log in with your existing account.
- (If you don't have an account, you should have received an email from JSTOR with instructions for setting up your membership access).
Filtering by only content you can access
If you want to use the search on JSTOR, you can ensure that you are seeing only results that you can access through our search filter.
When you are logged in, the search results default to "Content I Can Access."
You can easily switch back to searching "All Content" on the Advanced Search page (under "Select an access type"), or by scrolling down the search results page to the last section on the left side (under "Access Type").