What's in this article:
Are you a new publishing contact? This page will help you learn how to establish yourself as a contact for your publication's participation in JSTOR.
Update Publishing Contact Form
The easiest way to get started is to fill out this contact update form. This form sends copies of your updated information to all of our internal departments.
There are 3 sections on the contact update form to know about:
- Your account/new offers: If you're the person who handles most participation correspondence, select any of the products that you do or would like to participate in
- Finance and Billing: If you're the person who handles invoicing, tax forms, or banking info, select any of the products that you participate in
- Usage Statistics: If you're the person who requires access to publisher reporting and usage data for any of your subscriptions, select yes.
Note: If you select "yes" for usage statistics, JSTOR Support will reply to you within 2 business days with instructions for accessing usage statistics.
Register for an individual account for access to usage statistics
Access to usage statistics self-service (after initial setup)
If you are the administrator who accesses usage statistics, Support will work with you to provide your personal JSTOR account with access to usage statistics.
Don't have a JSTOR account? It's easy and free to create one.
To register, you will need to:
- Visit the registration page
- Create your account by filling in the required fields
Once we've let you know that your individual JSTOR account has been set up for access to usage statistics, you can learn more about how to access and understand usage reports on our Usage Reports Overview page.