We ask that you follow these submission guidelines:
- If you have a low-resolution version and a high-resolution version, we would like the high-resolution files.
- Make sure the files are not locked or password-protected.
- Printer-ready files are fine. If there are any crop marks present, we will crop the pages accordingly.
- You may send the issue as one PDF or split up by articles. If the issue is split up into multiple files, please zip the files together
- We strive for completeness, so please send all articles and components of the issue including the following source files if applicable and available: covers, front matter, back matter, tables of contents, supplemental files, abstracts, keywords, etc.
- Please ensure that your documents are accessible to the best of your ability. You can review our Submission and Accessibility Guidelines for further details.